Canadian Public Economics Group Meeting 2019
October 25-26 2019, University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario
We are pleased to announce that this year's Canadian Public Economics
Group (CPEG) conference will take place in Waterloo on October 25-26.
Please mark the date on your calendars.
The conference will involve presentations with discussants in all areas
of empirical and theoretical public economics, including public
finance, political economy and policy-oriented microeconomics. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 14th, 2019 (please consult the Call for Papers below).
We are also pleased to announce this year's invited speakers:
CALL FOR PAPERS
CPEG 2019 scientific committee:
- Andrea Craig, University of Windsor
- Jean Guillaume Forand, University of Waterloo (co-organiser)
- Maria Gallego, Wilfrid Laurier University (co-organiser)
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau, Glendon College, York University
- Al Slivinski, Western University
- Stefan Staubli, University of Calgary